The contest will take place on our Facebook page ONLY. Please make sure you go to the page, click LIKE, and follow us.
- You cannot enter with last year’s photograph
- Your photo must only have 1 pet in the photograph
- No children /people allowed in the photograph
- Your pet must be alive
- You can enter a picture of your dog, cat, horse, rabbit, fish, etc
- You can submit a picture at any point through the contest
- Pets MUST be on the Burin Peninsula
- Photographs can take up to 12 hours to be added
- No refunds on the fundraiser
- Once your pet’s photograph goes live, you can ask your friends, family, and neighbors to VOTE for your pet.
- People can type VOTE and VOTE only on a photograph once every 24 HOURS, with no exceptions.
- Any extra comments and emojis will not count as a VOTE
- This contest is for fun. Please keep it that way.
- We reserve the right to remove entrants, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- You can enter as many pets as you want. Each pet photo is $5
- Only one entry per pet.
- Prizes MUST be picked up from Lisa at her home in Salt Pond.
HOW WILL YOU WIN? The two pets with the most likes and votes win.
HOW TO ENTER | PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THIS CONTEST ONLY
Sending to the wrong e-mail address may cause a delay in entry time.
1. Please send an EMT for $5 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Security Question is: What is the money for?
- Security Answer: contest